Sunday, March 6, 2011

Parade Happy

Today marks the final day of the True/False Film Festival of 2011. I saw a couple films over the weekend and wish I could have gone to more. It was such a cool opportunity to see these films because they are all so unique. One film that I loved was called “Buck.” It was about a man that can tame the wildest of stallions in such a tender way. Since I’m a huge animal lover, this film was very inspirational.

In addition to the films this weekend, PedNet Bike Club kids had lots of activities. I went to the parade and caught some of the action with my video camera. Even though it was raining and cold out, the energy of the parade was tip top. The kids and adults rode their bikes with floats attached with smiles on their faces. It was a great weekend for the Columbia community. Check out the short video clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment