Monday, February 21, 2011

A Masterpiece in the Making

Hmmm what’s new in my life? Oh, I know – I’m working on a documentary featuring PedNet! I have to create a 15-minute film for my senior capstone class by the end of the semester. With so much going on at PedNet, I knew there was bound to be an inspirational story that I could document. So far I’ve been following a couple Bike Club groups. Watching the ‘Move Ahead Bike Club’ kids was a neat experience. The looks on their faces once they got the hang of riding their bikes were priceless. The kids are also working on floats for the True/False film festival parade. I am going to let the direction of the documentary be pretty flexible at this point. Hopefully after getting more footage I’ll be able to start piecing together a masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment